Low Fodmap King Prawns & Scallops Thai Green Curry
Time to make: 25-30 minutes
Servings: 2 portions
Fancy thai cuisine? Try out this delicious thai green curry at home! We have partnered up with Anni's Foodie Bliss which can be found at @_annipetitecook! To help us create a aromatic and delicious thai dish.
This recipe is perfect for those on a low FODMAP diet, with all ingredients part of the diet including the Thai Green Curry by Bays Kitchen.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Infused Oil
- 1 Thai Red Chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2cm Ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 Spring Onions (green parts only), roughly chopped
- 2 fresh Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 5 Baby Potatoes, chopped in halves
- 75g Oyster Mushrooms
- 125g Green Beans
- 1 small can Bamboo Shoots in water, drained
- 150g Baby Spinach
- 170g King Prawns
- 8- 10 Scallops
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Jasmine Rice or Basmati Rice
1) Prepare the above ingredients and set aside.
2) Boil baby potatoes on a medium pan for 10 mins. Once done, drain and set aside.
3) Cook the rice according to the instruction pack. Once cooked, set aside.
4) Place a pan over medium heat and add olive oil. Then, add grated ginger, chopped red chillies, fresh kaffir lime leaves, chopped green spring onions and garlic infused oil onto the pan. Stir and cook for around 1 minute.
5) Add oyster mushrooms and green beans onto the pan and cook for around 3-4 minutes. Then add drained bamboo shoots, baby spinach and boiled potatoes with the vegetables and cook for around 2 minutes.
6) Add King Prawns with the cooked vegetables and cook on medium heat for around 2-3 minutes. Add and stir in Bay’s Kitchen Thai Green Curry Stir In Sauce. Cook on low medium heat for around 2-3 minutes and make sure the pan is covered.
7) Add in a handful of chopped basil, salt and pepper (as desired) and set the pan aside.
8) On a small pan, sear the scallops for 2 mins on each side.
9) Serve the curry with scallops, rice and garnish with fresh basil, sprinkle some sesame seeds & chopped chillies (if you like).