- A classic crispy Indian starter / snack.
- Delicious kit which contains the spices needed to make several Pakoras.
- Low FODMAP containing no onion or garlic.
- Make it your own by adding a range of ingredients.
- Also great for vegans, is gluten free, dairy free and free from sugar.
This kit is great as a starter to one of our curry kits, or a stand alone snack or side. Once cooked you'll have a great tasting crispy vegetable snack.
Like the other Curry On Cooking kits you'll need to modify the recipe a little bit to make it low FODMAP. You'll need gluten free flower, and instead of the onion you should use a mixture of carrot and the green parts from leeks or spring onions (roughly a handful). You can also add any other low FODMAP vegetables.
To not aggravate IBS symptoms we recommend using the entire kit to make 5-6 portions (6g / 5g of spice each portion), not the 4 portions on the packet. You can adjust this as you see fit but start off low.
Ingredients - Sea Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Ginger, Coriander, Chilli, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves
May contain Sesame Seeds