- A handy low FODMAP ready meal.
- Lemon and thyme flavour.
- Ready quickly and easily.
- Serves two.
- Also gluten free.
This is a really handy product from Fodmapped for You, since there aren't many ready meals on the market. This means if you're travelling, especially if you're going to a country where onion and garlic is in everything, it's a great idea to take a few packs along while you get your bearings. Also works great as a quick low effort meal if you don't have the time to cook from scratch.
Just put into a bowl and microwave - it's ready in 3 minutes. Optionally add extra veg or fish.
Recipe suggestion (serves 2, Prep: 5 mins, Cook: 15 mins)
Lemon & Thyme Salmon Risotto
- Open the pouch and follow the above heating instructions.
- Skin side up, drizzle 150g salmon with 1 tsp vegetable oil.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium0-high heat. Add salmon, skin side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn. Cook, covered for 4-5 minutes.
- Place risotto in a large bowl.
- Flake salmon and fold through the rice with 40g (approx. 6) fresh green beans, sliced and blanched. Season with black pepper.
- Serve the risotto garnished with watercress and lemon zest.
Ingredients: Water, Arborio Rice, Cream (From Milk), Lemon Juice, Unsalted Butter, Parmesan Cheese (From Milk, Contains Enzymes), Corn Starch, Yeast Extracts, Thyme, Salt, Parsley, Food Acid (Citric Acid), Spices, Black Pepper