- Low FODMAP pancakes for a delicious breakfast.
- Make them how you want - sweet or savoury.
- 375g or roughly 8 large pancakes or 15 smaller ones.
- Also GF, dairy free, vegan and yeast free.
- Easy to make in a matter of minutes.
Pancakes are really diverse - you can have them sweet with fruit (bananas, strawberries, blueberries) and syrup, savoury with mushroom, cheese (low lactose) and spinach. Or even try a mix of the two with an American style bacon and syrup mix.
Buckwheat is on of the main ingredients and is a great source of protein, fibre and carbs, so these are pretty good for you (until you put a mountain of sugar, syrup and chocolate on them that is!)
Ingredients: Buckwheat Flour (49%), Tapioca Starch, Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Raising Agents: Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate. Potato Starch, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid. Vegetable Gum (Stabiliser): Methylcellulose
Nutrition per 37.5g serving:
of which saturate 0.1g
of which sugars 0.6g