Delivery & Shipping
- Delivery is £2.99 on all items to the United Kingdom.
- Free delivery on orders over £49.
- Orders will usually be dispatched within one working day, and usually sooner if placed early on in the day (before 10:00).
- Delivery will typically takes 1-4 business days. However please allow a few extra days before enquiring about your order as occasionally delivery takes longer.
- Delivery will be carried out by the Royal Mail or an alternative reliable courier.
Unfortunately we can't make guarantees about how long delivery will take since once the product has been dispatched it's out of our control. Consequently we can't be held responsible for any delays. If goods are damaged during delivery we must be notified as soon as possible and always within a 24 hour period. We'll then send a replacement once the breakage has been confirmed.
Highlands / Islands
For certain order weights (over 2.5kg) in certain parts of the UK it may not be economical to post with the stated rates. We will contact you if this is the case.
For deliveries to Europe we charge a fixed rate of £14-18. Because of the increased distance deliveries will take longer, usually 3-7 working days.
It is a good idea to contact us before ordering because certain areas have very high postage rate (£50-60). That way we can get a current up to date quote.
As with our customers within the UK we must be notified within 24 hours of any damage.
Delivery time in our experience is inconsistent to Europe. If you need fast delivery please contact us for an express service.
If postage cost makes the order uneconomical we reserve the right to cancel the order.
We deliver to all countries in the EU including:
- Czech Republic