- A mild korma you can use with a range of meats or veg.
- Contains the core spice and flavours for that classic Korma taste.
- Like all of these kits there's no hidden garlic or onion powder.
- Natural ingredients with no added sugar.
- Small handy sized pack but enough to serve 5 people / portions.
An easy to make Korma which is a great mix of creaminess and spiciness. It's perfect if you want a milder curry, but you've also got the option to add more heat with extra crushed red pepper flakes. You've got the opportunity to make the dish your own by adding the meats and vegetables you want.
There's a recipe on the pack but obviously you can't use garlic and onion, but you can replace them with oils (since the fructans aren't soluble in oil). For the cream you can use low lactose cream. You can also put the following in:
Rinsed tinned chickpeas (no more than 1/4 cup per serving)
Butternut squash (1/4 cup per serving)
Chopped tomatoes - 100g
Don't exceed 100g of chopped tomatoes per portion, and less if you know you react badly to them. Alternatively, common tomatoes are slightly better, so you could use them instead of the tinned varieties. Use the kit to make 5 portions, not 4 that it says on the pack.
Ingredients - Ginger, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Paprika, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves