- Low FODMAP Japanese style stir fry.
- Fodmap Friendly certified.
- Quick and easy to make.
- Cook with a range of meat and veg.
- Low in fat with no artificial preservatives.
This sauce can be used to create an amazing stir fry as well as a glaze for a range of meats. You've got loads of options on how to serve this sauce. You can use rice based noodles or rice and then pick the veg and meat you want. Try rice noodles with chicken, broccoli, carrot, green beans and bean sprouts.
You can marinade the meat in a little of the sauce or soy sauce before cooking to give it some extra flavour.
This sauce is also gluten free.
Serving suggestion (serves 2)
- Soak 140g rice noodles in warm water for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a heavy base pan or wok warm 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over a medium heat.
- Fry 350g meat strips until browned, add all vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Pour in 200g FODMAPPED Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce and toss through rice noodles, cooking for a further 30 seconds
Ingredients: Water, Soy Sauce, Molasses, Natural Colour (Burnt Sugar), Natural flavour, Food Acid (270)], Rice Wine, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Ginger, Golden Syrup, Corn Starch, Yeast Extract, Sunflower Oil, Sesame Oil, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Gum, Sesame Seeds.
200g total (2 servings)
Nutrition per 100g serving:
Calories from fat 0
Total fat 0.5g
Saturated fat 0.1g
Total carbohydrates 13.9g
Dietary fiber 0.5g